Proxy Retry Logic

Sirsiwal, Umesh usirsiwal at verivue.com
Thu Dec 23 03:55:13 MSK 2010

Thanks Maxim,
I assumed that post_subrequest handler will be called once all the handling about the current subrequest (including error_page handling) is complete. That assumption is obviously incorrect.

Also, because the new proxy request will still be sent from the context of original subrequest, presumably I will get another post_subrequest callback once the new fallback proxy has completed?

-Umesh