source code analysis

Michael Schurter michael.schurter at
Thu Dec 30 07:17:57 MSK 2010

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 8:12 PM, agentzh <agentzh at> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 9:03 AM, Michael Schurter
> <michael.schurter at> wrote:
>> This is not what I would consider an analysis, but it may give some
>> insight into how to poke around:
> Hmm, I didn't know that my ngx_chunkin does not fix the "empty PUT
> body" problem. I'll look into this when I have more time in the near
> future :)

Unfortunately as long as the check that I remove in the initial patch
exists I don't think a 3rd party module is going to be able to change
nginx's existing behavior of responding with a 411 Length Required.

That being said I know next to nothing about nginx module development,
so I'd be thrilled if I were wrong!

Thanks for the greet module,