bug with X-Accel-Expires 0 ?

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Fri Feb 26 17:51:09 MSK 2010

Hello!

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 03:14:33PM +0100, Jérôme Loyet wrote:

> 2010/2/26 Maxim Dounin <mdounin at mdounin.ru>:
> > Hello!
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 01:42:02PM +0100, Jérôme Loyet wrote:
> >
> >> Has my mail been marked as spam ? :)
> >
> > Not really.  But:
> >
> > 1. It's not really a bug, it's more or less feature.  Most likely
> > it's good idea to change this one day, but see (2).
> >
> > 2. Patch looks bad even for me.
>
> why do you say that ? I did it quickly but it works as I used it in my
> production env. It may be just a base to work on.

I believe it works for you and even not coredumps as you are
lucky.  ;-)

But it at least doesn't follow style and does some wrong things
like ngx_strncasecmp without checking length first, and unwise
things like strcmp instead of hash find.

This basically means that someone should rewrite it before it may
be applied.  Keeping in mind (1) this may not happen too soon.