回复: Re: I want to fork a process or a thread in the nginx module, is that allowed

jyf832004 jyf832004 at 163.com
Mon May 10 04:47:37 MSD 2010

In my  project,i want to get xml data from the client and parse the data,then call dbus client to send the message to the dbusdaemon.You mean i can send the data to a backend and the backend  act as the dbus client and is responsible for sending my data the dbus daemon.Thanks

Cheers,
-YFJiang

2010-05-10

jyf832004