cross compile nginx for the arm platform

Adrian Perez the.lightman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:34:33 MSK 2011

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 14:16:36 +0300
Konstantin Baryshnikov <konstantin at symbi.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 11:59 AM, jyf832004 <jyf832004 at 163.com> wrote:
>
> >  Dear sir:
> > I want nginx work in the arm platform,so I need to cross compile
> > it.But the configure of nginx isn't the same as ordinary
> > auto-tools'.So it makes me feel
> > terrible.Is there any suggestion or tutorial for that.Thanks in
> > advance.
>
> There are nginx builds in the armel debian repositories <
> http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/armel/nginx/download>, you may
> find it useful to see their deb src.

If you are using Squeeze, I tend to make more-or-less regular builds
of the latest version of Nginx with some extra modules (fancyindex,
echo, chunkin, headers_more, upstream_fair, accesskey, http_push &
auth_pam) for ARM, conveniently distributed in an APT repository [1].

Cheers,

---
[1] http://apt.igalia.com/
--