[ANN] Naive port of mod_pagespeed for nginx

Matthieu Tourne matthieu.tourne at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 22:23:57 MSD 2011

Hi all,

This is just to announce my naive yet functional port of Google's
mod_pagespeed to nginx.
I'm not sure I'll have much time to improve on this, but this might interest
you.

Right now it compiles with the latest stable version of mod_pagespeed and
does a very simple parsing using the AttrValuesSaverFilter that I found in
the unittests. (it just saves all the html tag attributes found while
parsing in a string).

The code and instructions to compile it can be found here :
https://github.com/mtourne/ngx_instaweb

Happy hacking,
Matthieu.