[ANN] Naive port of mod_pagespeed for nginx

Matthieu Tourne matthieu.tourne at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 02:37:24 MSD 2011

I think I started looking at creating a RewriteOptions object, but got side
tracked and this project has been idle for a little while.
I just updated it this weekend for the latest mod_pagespeed, and put it out
there.

I like how the instaweb API is designed, and how you provide "backend
functionalities" through adapter objects (if I remember correctly).
With nginx extensive subrequests mechanism, fetching external resources
shouldn't be too difficult.

This Makefile could definitely help. I was also wondering if there was a
python lib that could make sense of Google's internal build files ?

Thank you!

Matthieu.