{module dev}include <sys/time.h> on 32bit linux cause segmentation fault?

Conan conanmind at gmail.com
Thu May 26 07:36:42 MSD 2011

hi, I'm wring a nginx module which is hooked at
NGX_HTTP_ACCESS_PHASE. Segmentation fault happened when calling
ngx_log_error(NGX_LOG_ERR, r->connection->log, "xxx")  in my module's
handler(which will handle every request). I found r->connection->log = 0x0
 when debug with gdb.

On 64bit centos/ubuntu/macos module works well.  Segmentation fault seem
only occurs on 32bit linux(ubuntu).

When I comment out #include <sys/time.h>, segmentation fault disappeared.
Attachment is my module's skeleton.