Nginx / Magento Expert

Gongyuan Mao airforce.e at
Sat Oct 15 23:46:16 UTC 2011

Dear Megan,

Yes, we have the experience of setting up some magento systems on the nginx
web server.
One of our client using nginx:

If you need help please contact us and we provide the solution to tune up
the system.

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 5:01 AM, Megan Woo <megwoo at> wrote:

> We are looking for an Nginx / Magento Expert to help us set up a
> second store (multi-store in Magento). The original developer set up
> some Nginx redirects that we think are causing some problems.
> Does anyone know a  Nginx / Magento Expert they can recommend??
> Thanks!
> --
> Megan Woo
> Web Developer
> nginx-devel at

Kind Regards,

Cosmo Mao 毛功缘
National System Analyst
Founder & President of Solution

CosmoCommerce Corporation Limited(CC Corp, Ltd)