Cannot access Subversion repository

André Caron andre.l.caron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 15:26:42 UTC 2011

I'm want to implement support for authentication via FastCGI authorizers.  I
have implemented the FastCGI wire protocol (
https://github.com/AndreLouisCaron/cfcgi) and I'm trying to write a
third-party NGINX module to integrate support into the latest development
version.

I'm trying to access the bleeding edge version of NGinx from source.  I
found the SVN URL on the "install" page (http://wiki.nginx.org/Install).
 However, the SVN URL (svn://svn.nginx.org) seems to be dead.  When checking
out with Tortoise SVN, I get "No repository found in 'svn://svn.nginx.org'."

Has the repository been moved somewhere else?

Thanks,
André