Cannot access Subversion repository

André Caron andre.l.caron at
Thu Oct 20 15:26:42 UTC 2011

I'm want to implement support for authentication via FastCGI authorizers.  I
have implemented the FastCGI wire protocol ( and I'm trying to write a
third-party NGINX module to integrate support into the latest development

I'm trying to access the bleeding edge version of NGinx from source.  I
found the SVN URL on the "install" page (
 However, the SVN URL (svn:// seems to be dead.  When checking
out with Tortoise SVN, I get "No repository found in 'svn://'."

Has the repository been moved somewhere else?