Setting cache control and expires inside a module

Wandenberg Peixoto wandenberg at
Thu Apr 26 13:04:29 UTC 2012

Hi Brian,

I need to this inside my module, it already exists.
Actually it responds to GET method and I need to add response to OPTIONS
methods to support cross domain access,
but want to send the response with cache headers, only for OPTIONS.
This is the reason I need to do that by code.