your mail

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Tue Dec 18 15:47:36 UTC 2012

Hello!

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 05:27:34PM +0200, Gad Hayisraeli wrote:

> I'm developing a module that uses a handler module and header+body filter
> module
> at my handler phase (registered in the nginx rewrite phase) i stop the
> request (return NGX_OK), then issue a subrequest to another server, get the

[...]

While this list is indeed better fits the question than nginx@ one
you've posted your question earlier, it's might not be good idea
to crosspost.  Repeating here the answer already sent on nginx@:

Most likely your module causes some resouce leak, which later
results in a hang.  Hard to say more without seeing the code which
causes the problem.

http://nginx.com/support.html