[ANN] Test::Nginx 0.18 just released to CPAN
agentzh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 08:24:16 UTC 2012
I've just uploaded Test::Nginx 0.18 to CPAN:
It will appear on the CPAN mirror near you in the next few hours or so.
Special thanks go to all of our users :)
Here's the complete change log for this release, compared to the last
CPAN release, 0.17:
* feature: added new section "--- no_error_log" which could be used to
specify patterns of lines that do not appear in error.log at all.
* feature: added MOCKEAGAIN_VERBOSE, DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES,
TOCKEAGAIN_WRITE_TIMEOUT_PATTERN, and LD_PRELOAD to the environments
that should be kept through nginx reload and restart.
* doc: added Naxsi and ngx_rds_csv to the user module list in the POD
* feature: now we can use the environment TEST_NGINX_USE_VALGRIND to
specify the valgrind command-line options, when set to 1 or other
non-zero numbers, it is effectively equivalent to the value
"--tool=memcheck --leak-check=full". To use Valgrind SGCheck to run
the tests, just specify the environment
* feature: added support for environment TEST_NGINX_VERBOSE.
* feature: added support for environment TEST_NGINX_USE_HUP.
* feature: added support for the TEST_NGINX_POSTPONE_OUTPUT environment.
* feature: now we'll retry sending the QUIT signal for at most 5 times
when the nginx process is refusing to quit. after 5 trials, KILL
signal will be sent.
* feature: exposes the "master_off" API which turns off the nginx
* feature: added new section "--- ignore_response" to test bad responses.
bugfix: Test::Nginx::Socket will retry 10 times if fail to connect
because nginx with valgrind can be very slow to start in some systems.
* feature: added new section name "--- error_log" to test error lines.
requested by Piotr Sikora in the last year or so.
* feature: added the TEST_NGINX_EVENT_TYPE environment to specify an
event API type (like "epoll" or "select") when running the test suite.
This Perl module provides a test scaffold based on IO::Socket or LWP
for automated testing in Nginx C module development.
This class inherits from Test::Base, thus bringing all its declarative
power to the Nginx C module testing practices.
Please check out the full documentation on CPAN:
All of our Nginx modules are using Test::Nginx to drive their test suites.
Please note that this module is completely different from the
Test::Nginx module created by Maxim Dounin.
More information about the nginx-devel