Best Practice Behaviour of Body Handler

Alex Chamberlain alex at alexchamberlain.co.uk
Mon Jan 9 20:09:36 UTC 2012

>> The mongo code can be replaced by combining Mongo's wire protocol
>> with nginx events based networking. (I think - not done it!)
>

> Indeed.
>
>> By Frickle?
>

> Yes.
>
>> Is it non-blocking?
>

> Yes.

Sounds great!

Will it accept/output BSON or JSON (or something else)? I know mine
outputs JSON at the moment, but I was thinking it would be better for
it to accept/output BSON instead, with a JSON filter as a separate
module. This allows for post-processing the BSON with another module
and interchanging the *final* format delivered to the client, as well
as separating the business logic from the display logic physically.

As a side note, is there a way of controlling the order filters are
loaded? If so, can you point me towards some docs?

Thanks,

Alex