Client disconnects

J.Q. S. q2011oct at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 05:29:28 UTC 2012

hmm, so maybe then the question I should be asking is what should I do
if I'm a module and I need to preform some action if the client
connection disconnects before I complete  my processing? Are there any
considerations I should make in this situation? (i.e. like I have to
finalize my own request or similar)