documents in simplified Chinese

chen cw crk_world at
Wed Jul 4 07:47:50 UTC 2012

    It's honor that the nginx's official site accepts our Chinese patch,
and now, for the further development, we apply for the Chinese document
site. This site will be under the, and will look exactly
the same style as the nginx official document site. This site will update
the latest Chinese translation results, attract more people participating,
and finally cover all the contents from your official nginx site. We are
sure to update the patches, so we need your permit to build the site.

Thank you

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 11:20 PM, Joshua Zhu <zhuzhaoyuan at> wrote:

> Hi,
> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Ruslan Ermilov <ru at> wrote:
>> Hi there,
>> On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 07:54:02PM +0800, chen cw wrote:
>> > I come here with the patch for [1] documents in simplified
>> > Chinese, and I'm glad that someone will give it a review. This work is
>> > done by the whole Server Platforms Team at
>> I've committed your translation, thanks!
>> The only changes I made were:
>> - removed translated version of security_advisories (we only
>>  maintain a single version of it in English);
>> - put English and Russian at the top of the language list as
>>  these are the only two officially supported translations;
>> - made GNUmakefile diff'able with other languages makefiles.
>> Don't hesitate to send us more patches and keep them updated!
> Thanks a lot!
> We'll keep on working on it.
> Regards,
> --