nginx.org documents in simplified Chinese

Ruslan Ermilov ru at nginx.com
Thu Jun 28 10:36:57 UTC 2012

Hi there,

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 07:54:02PM +0800, chen cw wrote:
> I come here with the patch for [1]nginx.org documents in simplified
> Chinese, and I'm glad that someone will give it a review. This work is
> done by the whole Server Platforms Team at Taobao.com.

I've committed your translation, thanks!

The only changes I made were:

- removed translated version of security_advisories (we only
  maintain a single version of it in English);

- put English and Russian at the top of the language list as
  these are the only two officially supported translations;

- made GNUmakefile diff'able with other languages makefiles.

Don't hesitate to send us more patches and keep them updated!