Please add HTML support for http_xslt_module (there's an nginx fork which has it already)

Peter Halasz list at
Sun Mar 11 03:45:35 UTC 2012

Hi Laurence Rowe,

Thanks for the update! I'm using your newly patched version without
any problems. I've just set it up in our buildout as a drop in
replacement for the old version:

recipe = zc.recipe.cmmi
# url =
# old nginx
url =

and left everything else the same and it's working well on our staging
server right now.

We have a pretty straight forward setup (no SSI and our encoding is
utf8), so I guess those cases may still need testing, but it's working
well for me.

Thanks again,

Peter Halasz

P.S. I've started a rough Wikipedia page on Diazo. Hopefully it
doesn't have too many mistakes: