How to parse post data in nginx module ?

vivek goel goelvivek2011 at
Fri Mar 16 14:26:48 UTC 2012

I was tried to create hello world module to read post request but I am
getting ctx as null value on line no 112
    ctx = ngx_http_get_module_ctx(r, ngx_http_helloworld_module);

I am attaching the source code

Vivek Goel