Upcoming SPDY support details

Valentin V. Bartenev ne at vbart.ru
Thu May 17 18:29:25 UTC 2012

On Thursday 17 May 2012 17:52:30 Alek Storm wrote:
> That's perfectly reasonable. Thanks for the quick and clear answers. Is
> there somewhere online the in-progress SPDY implementation has been posted?
> If not, what's the current estimated date of release?

We usually post the code on public only after the completion of the development
cycle of some full-fledged functionality, internal testing and review (sometimes
double or even triple code review). SPDY is the very big one, so it takes time.

As you've already seen on roadmap ( http://trac.nginx.org/nginx/roadmap ), the
end of May - early June is our goal.

 wbr, Valentin V. Bartenev