nginx proxy cache support contional request( If-Modified-Since)

冯顾 flygoast at
Wed Nov 21 14:12:25 UTC 2012

When the cache expires, the nginx will fetch it from backend. For saving bandwidth,  I want to add 'If-Modified-Since' header to the request,
so if the content is not modified, the backend will give a 304 response without body.

在 2012-11-21 16:36:06,"chen cw" <crk_world at> 写道:
do proxy_cache and proxy_store meets your requirement?