Manipulating the body of a PUT/POST

kyprizel kyprizel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 11:09:26 UTC 2012

Maxim, we use body handling code from Valery Kholodkov's upload
module(and nginx core) in Nginx ModSecurity module, can you please
look at the code and check if we do it correctly?
http://mod-security.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/mod-security/m2/trunk/nginx/modsecurity/

Adam, if you want ETA - why don't you buy Nginx premium support?