how to minify gzip format html page when used nginx as a reverse proxy?
bekars at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 02:15:08 UTC 2012
I want to get the goal:
1) nginx run as a reverse proxy, the web server gzip the html format page,
and the client get the gzip page
2) nginx receive server gzip data then unzip it ==> minify html page ==>
gzip minify html page to cache
3) client request the page and get the minify gzip page from nginx cache
1) How do I implement the idea in nginx structure?
2) Is there have any sample path to get the goal?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the nginx-devel