image_filter enhancement

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Mon Feb 25 12:35:36 UTC 2013

Hello!

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 09:52:42AM +0400, ivan babrou wrote:

> Is there anything else I should fix?

The patch is flagged in my inbox, and I'll look at it as time
permits.  It's not high priority though, as it's not first
iteration of the review.  And quick look suggests that you haven't
addressed concerns expressed in previous reviews.

If you want to speed up things, you may do so by carefully
re-reading previous reviews and either addressing expressed
concerns and/or explaing why the taken aproach is right one in
your opinion.

[...]

http://nginx.com/support.html