Transforming SSL server cert and private key in variables.

António P. P. Almeida appa at perusio.net
Tue Jan 22 10:21:44 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've not yet ventured into Nginx C module coding, but I would like to
know if changing the current SSL module directives:
ssl_certificate and ssl_certificate_key, so that instead of strings
they can be variables (complex values) is feasible, or due to the fact
that SSL happens below the protocol layer, is much more difficult, than,
for instance, the recent transformation in variables of the auth_basic
module directives?

Thank you,
--- appa