SPDY patch >= v55_1.3.11 breaks building nginx 1.3.11 + lua-nginx-module

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 20:18:49 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 2:26 PM, António P. P. Almeida <appa at perusio.net> wrote:
> On 20 Jan 2013 22h45 CET, agentzh at gmail.com wrote:
>> It is known that ngx_lua does not really work with the SPDY patch
>> and ngx_lua is not compatible with Nginx 1.3.9+.
> Well I'm using it with LuaJIT and have no issues so far. I haven't
> applied the SPDY patch though.

Well, you're lucky or you were just not watching closely enough :)

I've fixed several Nginx 1.3.9+ compatibility issues in ngx_lua git master:

Now all tests are passing in all testing modes with Nginx 1.3.11
(without the SPDY patch) on my EC2 test cluster (both Linux x86_64 and

I'll look into the SPDY patch in the near future :)

Best regards,