How to abort subrequest properly?

Marat Dakota dakota at brokenpipe.ru
Wed Jul 3 13:17:59 UTC 2013

Hi Maxim,

Are there any adequately hardcore methods to close subrequest's connection?
I mean, what steps should be done internally?

For now, I'm just setting a flag in subrequest's context and just ignoring
the data in subrequest's body filter depending on this flag. It is ok, but
if there is a relatively simple way to close the connection to avoid
meaningless data transfers and meaningless waits for subrequest to be
finished — it would be nice.

Thanks.

--
Marat