Function in Filter/Handler Chain Doing Actual Sending?

Zorceta Moshak zorceta at gmail.com
Fri May 31 15:02:49 UTC 2013

Hi there,
I'm about to put some traffic stats code into the nginx core, as I'm going
to let the traffic go into specific user's "iptables" statistics by
setuid() rather than creating a filter counting bytes,for other toys are
already going thru iptables.
The problem is,that I can't figure out where's the point......Evan Miller's
articles?Read,but still not clear about how to go thru the chain.In
"ngx_http_write_handler" found the struct "connection" has a pointer to
function "send_chain" that might be,but can't find it anywhere.I'm not that
kind waiting for a LMGIFY link(although Google doesn't help either),but I
gracefully appreciate if you can tell it.Thanks a looooooooooooot!!

Yours,
Zorceta Moshak