Help on designing using multiple location/upstream modules

Reetesh Ranjan reeteshr at outlook.com
Wed Nov 27 06:24:52 UTC 2013

I saw several pages on web about ngx_http_subrequest;  filters vs location modules using it; parallel vs sequential usage; code/modules using it etc. Would first try out a solution for my use case using this method, and come back in case I am stuck and of course after reading previous threads.
Regards,Reetesh