Nginx spdy server push implementation help

Ashwini Venkatesh ashuven63 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 15:50:32 UTC 2013

My team is working on extending the present SPDY module by enabling server
push.
Till now we have understood the clear requirements and seen the
implementation of the same in apache and used nodejs to see live SPDY
sessions which support server push.
We have also understood to an extent the essentials of Nginx and it's
working.
Now we are in a stage where we would like some guidance.
Questions like should server push be a separate module since the handling
of the request changes (if some content has to be pushed then open new
streams), if not, should it be made a separate filter are posed.
If anyone could guide us or provide some pointers it would be of a great
help.
Thank you.

--
Regards,