Limit_req_status code less than 400

Guido Accardo guido.accardo at usmediaconsulting.com
Mon Oct 28 13:51:42 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm configuring nginx's module HttpLimitReqModule to limit requests at 2K
r/s. I realize that this module only can return codes between 400 and 599
and as in my team we are developing Real Time Bedding we need to response
http 204 No Content to those requests that exceeds our limit. Since this
seems impossible to do by configuring nginx in a different way I'm planning
to modify the code. Could you give me an idea in which parts of the code
should I look at in order to modify them?

Thank you in advance.

Guido.-