Distributed SSL session cache

Daniel Black daniel.black at openquery.com
Mon Sep 16 12:58:47 UTC 2013

For reference some explicit use of session tickets was written by me here:

Work on distributing the opaque session tickets still needs to be done.

I hope this saves someone some implementation effort.

This was previously reviewed. Please look up the comments previously received by Maxim (in the mailing list archives) before representing this.

I strongly encourage a distributed session ticket implementation. I wish I'd had the time to finish it myself.

Daniel Black, Engineer @ Open Query (http://openquery.com)
Remote expertise & maintenance for MySQL/MariaDB server environments.