Tracking socket writes

Jordan Newman phoem at
Thu Apr 17 16:15:54 UTC 2014

I was hoping to be pointed in the right direction, I am hoping to write a module that will need to get a notification after every write() to a socket has been completed. This includes aio_write() sendfile() etc.  There does not appear to be a connect/accept phase that I can plug into.  I was planning on setting up a write event and then doing math to see how much data has been written to the socket to fill it each time but I am open to other suggestions as well. Any advice you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Jordan Newman