how to add a module to decode/modify parameter on HTTP request

冠胜 12784453 at
Tue Apr 29 12:45:34 UTC 2014

We are new on Nginx module development. Currently we encounter an issue as below. Could you please help to check? Thanks in advanced.

add a module to decode/modify parameter on HTTP request. Then pass the updated HTTP request to PHP to be handled as normal.

How to modify nginx.conf and how to decode/modify HTTP request?

Currently, all examples about nginx module I got are nginx modules handle HTTP request and then provide response to client directly.

                location ~ \.php$ {

                                fastcgi_split_path_info ^(.+\.php)(/.+)$;

                                # NOTE: You should have "cgi.fix_pathinfo = 0;" in php.ini

                                # With php5-cgi alone:

                                # With php5-fpm:

                                fastcgi_pass unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock;

                                fastcgi_index index.php;

                                include fastcgi_params;