proxy_pass without buffering and request filter question

Sorin Manole sorin.v.manole at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 20:32:15 UTC 2014

Thanks a lot, Weibin. Your patches help me a lot, though even now, I can't
say I understand everything. It would be impossible to do something like
that right without having a good grasp on the nginx internals. Did you use
these in production by the way?

Also, to the nginx creators. The same question stands still, is there a
reason a patch like this isn't integrated into the mainline?

Thank you.