Patch: Refactor ngx_http_write_request_body into a filter

grrm grrm grrm77 at
Tue Jul 8 20:16:47 UTC 2014

Thanks for the reply. I understand the hesitation to include new code
with changes more than cosmetic, but without any real benefit.
What if this was part of a greater initiative to implement
non-buffered request body processing. Would that be an acceptable
modification to start with? (Because that was tentatively my

Thank you.