nginx for ARM

Jure Menart juremenart at
Sat Jul 12 15:30:53 UTC 2014

Dear Jags,

it is easy to compile nginx for ARM, it works almost out of the box. I've
compiled and run it without any problems on Red Pitaya project ( which is based on Xilinx Zynq (with embedded ARM cores)
SoC and is running GNU/Linux.

I've used gcc cross-compiler and to make it work I've written small script
for configuration and to patch Makefile, you can see it at:

Last part od the script changes the obj/Makefile to compile it using

Hope it helps.

Jure Menart