Patch: Refactor ngx_http_write_request_body into a filter

grrm grrm grrm77 at
Wed Jul 23 19:57:41 UTC 2014

Hello, Maxim.
I would like to invest some time into this. Do you point out any
specific mistakes I made, or where code just doesn't look right? Or it
is just that a move to the request filters would imply some design
changes that would have to be considered more carefully?
Although I didn't like setting flush in the request body read
function, I saw that flush is set for all buffers in the proxy input
filter for example in the non-buffered logic.