[PATCH] make nginx not swappable
piotr at cloudflare.com
Wed May 21 21:52:43 UTC 2014
> if there's something wrong with patch itself - I always can fix it.
1. m(un)lockall is POSIX, so you need to stop guarding it with
NGX_LINUX and add tests for it in configure,
2. master process doesn't set rlimit(RLIMIT_MEMLOCK),
3. there is no error handling (logging isn't error handling),
4. it could use a more user-friendly name (i.e. "worker_noswap"),
5. style doesn't match nginx, i.e. indent is 4 spaces, not tab, etc.
More information about the nginx-devel