Buffers Chain

Paulo Silva pauloasilva at gmail.com
Fri May 23 10:57:20 UTC 2014

there is other option than modify the auto/modules file?

According to my goal (capture the full request response body) I would
say that my module must run right before the postpone.
Am I supposed to modify the auto/modules like follows?

if [ $HTTP_POSTPONE = YES ]; then

# insert my module here!

if [ $HTTP_SSI = YES ]; then
    have=NGX_HTTP_SSI . auto/have

I did check my modules config file and I did realize that it is
"queued" as HTTP_AUX_FILTER_MODULES. There are different queues for
core modules and addons?

May thanks for your time.
A definitive guide to nginx (modules) development would be a best-seller ;)