nginx test

Steven Lu lus at
Wed Nov 5 07:02:21 UTC 2014

Thanks. This is what I want. But the readme is pretty simple. Are there
any complete document guiding me to run them?

More questions about the tests:
1. Do I need to install several web servers to test nginx reverse proxy
features, or the test suites can simulate the web servers?
2. Any test tools for performance tests?