close client connection

NZT nzt4567 at gmx.com
Fri Oct 10 14:08:46 UTC 2014

Greetings to all of you,

I've been struggling with this for a while and I don't know where else
to ask - if this has already been answered somewhere please forgive me
for asking again - I couldn't find the answer.

The question is quick and simple - how to properly close a connection
with a client when I have an ongoing subrequest which is talking to the
upstream? The client does not need the data from the subrequest, I just
want to cache them and nginx won't send FIN,ACK to the client even after
closing the connection with the upstream.

Regards,
Tomas Kvasnicka