IMAP ID support in the mail proxy for NGINX

Kunal Pariani kpariani at
Thu Sep 18 19:20:03 UTC 2014

Good to know this. Hope it gets included soon considering so many requests already :)

From: "Michael Kliewe" <info at>
To: "nginx-devel" <nginx-devel at>
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2014 11:42:10 AM
Subject: Re: IMAP ID support in the mail proxy for NGINX

Am 18.09.2014 um 19:59 schrieb Kunal Pariani:

Zimbra has a patch implementing this IMAP ID command ( ). Would anyone from the nginx team comment on if they would like this from us ?

Please see the following patch, which Filipe implemented for me, but it has never been added to nginx ;-(

I would be very happy to see IMAP ID support in nginx.

nginx-devel mailing list
nginx-devel at