[Patch] SO_REUSEPORT support from master process

Lu, Yingqi yingqi.lu at intel.com
Fri Sep 19 17:34:10 UTC 2014

Hi Valentin,

I just tested the exact case you mentioned and you are right! There is a connection drop, but it got recovered really quickly. The new connections will only go to the remaining listen sockets on a round robin fashion after the reload.

I will change the check of "active cpu" to "all cpu". This will make the number of listen sockets a constant as long as the system remain active. Thank you very much for your hint!

I will also check the coding style again and resend the patch.

Thanks,
Yingqi