Satisfy directive behaviour

Sergey Brester serg.brester at sebres.de
Wed Jul 1 14:55:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

Look at module "auth_request"
(http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_auth_request_module.html).
Good working solution at the moment is to use auth_request module
together with some external auth-daemon.
You can avoid many problems, e.g. with async/sync handling etc.

Using that I have already successful realized many authentication
methods (inclusively NTLM/Negotiate for windows).
If you have to realize anything doing handshake, you can use a variable
$connection or combination "$connection:$remote_addr:$remote_port" as
identifier for your connect with persistent authentication.

Regards,
sebres.

01.07.2015 15:36, Petra Kamenickova: