Fix windows issue with multiple workers

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Wed Jun 17 14:52:40 UTC 2015

Hello!

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 04:01:17PM +0200, Sergey Brester wrote:

> Hmm, strange - almost same code, but it does not work... only first child
> can accept connections.

Have you tried exactly the code I provided?  "Almost the same"
is a usual difference between working and non-working code.

> Which version of windows are you using for test?

Works fine at least in Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 VMs here, both
32-bit.  I have no 64-bit Windows on hand to test, but if it
doesn't work for you specifically on 64-bit Windows, this may be
some minor bug in the test code related to type casting.