Get ngx_http_request_t as a char array

Tigran Bayburtsyan tigran.bayburtsyan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 09:07:45 UTC 2015

Hi All.
I've asked this question, and didn't get any solution for this.
So I decided to write my own module to solve my own problem :)

Checkout my module https://github.com/flaxtonio/nginx-flaxton-logger-module
, and let me know if you will have some suggestions for it.

Maxim Dounin.
Thanks for your response.
To transfer Request into a char * array I've crated functionality for it in
this module.
Let me know if it works wrong for you.

Thanks.