New feature request: Docker files for Power platform (SLES, RHEL, Ubuntu)

Sergey Brester serg.brester at sebres.de
Thu May 7 11:34:33 UTC 2015

Hi,

It is a mercurial (hg) repo, for contribution to it please read hier:

    http://nginx.org/en/docs/contributing_changes.html

Short, it should be a changeset (created with hg export)...

BTW: I don't know, will nginx developers want it, but if even not (and
you have possibly a github account), so please make a pull request in:

    https://github.com/sebres/nginx

Or if you have your own repository on github please tell me know.

Thx,
sebres.

07.05.2015 12:46, Abhishek Kumar: