[RFC] event/openssl: Add dynamic record size support for serving ssl trafic

chen gzchenym at 126.com
Wed May 13 08:27:32 UTC 2015

yes, I will add a knob for this feature in v2 of the patch.And by the way, did you think it is necessary to add bio_flush call after each ssl_write?

On 2015-05-13 15:15 , Ilya Grigorik Wrote:

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 7:28 PM, chen <gzchenym at 126.com> wrote:
3) there are some old linux box that are still using IW4,

We shouldn't penalize modern systems because there are some laggards. IW10 has been default setting in Linux since 2.6.38... That said, can we expose this as a configuration option?

ig