problems when use fastcgi_pass to deliver request to backend

林谡 linsu at feinno.com
Fri May 29 03:37:13 UTC 2015

Hi,
         I write a fastcgi server and use nginx to pass request to my server. It works till now.
         But I find a problem. Nginx always set requestId = 1 when sending fastcgi record.
         I was a little upset for this, cause according to fastcgi protocol, web server can send fastcgi records belonging to different request simultaneously, and  requestIds are different and keep unique. I really need this feature, because  requests can be handled simultaneously just over one connetion.
         Can I find a way out?